So in the spirit of gratitude, here are some of the things I'm grateful for this year:
- Dad's smooth surgery. Yay! Finally.
- Papa's peaceful passing. "There is some comfort in dying surrounded by one's children." - Ann Radcliffe
- Red Caramel. :D
- Forgiveness. It might take awhile, but it does get there.
- Closure. What makes it better? It was mutually agreed-upon closure.
- Old friends, new acquaintances. Enough said.
- President Obama. The right guy at the right time.
- LBC. You guys shipped donations to Ondoy victims for free. You rock in my book.
I wish you all a healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2010!