OK, here's my list...and yes, it's all in good fun.
- One economy round-trip non-stop airline ticket (Itinerary subject to my approval - must make sure I fly out of nearby airports, not airports located way too far. And yeah, I'm fine with economy, unless it's for international travel...ha ha ha!)
- All ground transportation from time of arrival to departure [includes round-trip transportation between hotel and location of performance, round-trip transportation between airport and hotel; and round-trip local transportation (town car/limo/SUV or shuttle)]. Parking arrangements at no cost to me.
- A non-smoking king bedroom at a five-star hotel with free breakfast and internet
- Dressing room: No smoking. It must be clean and private with a properly functioning bathroom. Comfortable table, chair, mirror, clean towels, and 110 outlet required.
- A fresh fruit and raw vegetable platter OR cheese and crackers platter
- A bag of chips – either Jack & Jill Chippy Barbeque, Pop Chips Original Potato, Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Potato Chips - Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, OR SunChips Original Flavor
- A pitcher of ice water (if a pitcher's not available, water bottles preferred)
- Fruit juices (apple or pomegranate juice)
- Tea (Bigelow's Cozy Chamomile or Chamomile Mint will suffice).
- A dog walker and clean pet bed for Zack – he's coming along on my tour
How about you? What'll be included in your Artist Rider?