- I want to take life more lightly.
- I want to laugh more often.
- I want to be braver than ever.
- I want to be the healthiest I've ever been.
- I want to make a stand on important matters, not just on trivial stuff.
- I want to see the lost art of letter writing to come back.
- I want to enjoy being outdoors more often, and less time in front of the computer.
- I want to live more in the now, instead of dwelling on the past or fretting about the future.
- I want to focus on the positive.
- I want to believe that good things are on their way - not just for me - but for all of us.
December 8, 2012
This blog post started off originally as a list of things I need to improve upon. Then I realized, "hey, I might as well make a wish list of how I want to be when I grow up!" Here goes...